Energy and Hydration
✓ Advanced formula to increase stamina when exercising.
✓ Rapid energy and hydration.
A revolutionary formula combining simple and complex carbohydrates, amino acids, antioxidants and electrolytes. Specially designed to rehydrate the body, optimise and increase stamina during training. If you play or practice an endurance sport, Iso Energy is definitely the product for you.
Its amazing combination of ingredients includes:
- Carbo Optimum Complex: A complex matrix of simple and complex carbohydrates that improvethe absorption and use of energy by the body's cells, as well as providing rapid hydration.
- L-Glutamine: Is an essential amino acid for repairing muscle tissure and aiding the body's recovery. It also improves the functioning of the immune system and reduces Over-Training Syndrome (OTS).
- Electrolytes: during prolonged periods of exercise, the body loses a great number of electrolytes through sweat and urine. The most important are:
- Calcium: This plays a vital role in muscle contractoin and relaxation, nerve conduction and the secretion of hormones, amongst other roles.
- Potassium: Important in transporting glucose to the muscle cells.
- Magnesium: Forms part of over 300 enzymes, is related to the transmission of nerve impulses, muscle contraction and the production of ATP (energy molecule).
- Sodium and Chloride: These are vital in the proper regulation of the body's hydration balance.
Thanks to its composition, Iso-Energy is an ideal product in resisitance training, as it increases the body's hydration, reduces muscle cramping, and improves water gastric emptying, which in turn prevents problems caused when consuming liquids during exercise. It also provides quick, sustained energy as well as immediatey replacing electrolytes lost during exercise.
Mandarin-Orange Flavour: Dextrose, Maltodextrin, Fructose, Acid: Citric Acid; L-Glutamine, Sodium Chloride, Dipotassium Phosphate, Magnesium hydroxide, Flavouring, Calcium Carbonate, Colours: Riboflavins, Beta-Carotene; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sweetener: Sucralose. May contain traces of lactose, gluten, soy and egg.
* Changes may occur in different flavours. Please consult your product label for relevant information.
Nutritional Information 30g
|Carbohydrates of which sugars||24g / 16g|
Depending on your daily diet, mix 30g of powder in 500ml of water. Drink it before and after the workout once a day.